GRC Supper Club XIV: Operational Resilience - on the rack or complying and on track?
We are pleased to invite you to the next exclusive instalment of the world famous..... GRC Supper Club !!
This event will be held on 26 September 2019 (Compliance Officer day), at the Kyloe restaurant, Edinburgh – arrival 18:45 for a 19:00 start.
This is the 14th gathering of the Governance Risk and Compliance Supper Club community. Our mission is to drive thought leadership, while breaking down silos and building cross industry relationships. The next topic of discussion will be Operational Resilience – following the recent Bank of England paper – and the need for greater risk management agility in these turbulent times.
GRC Supper Club is a peer group network, not a sales event. We will have three subject matter experts to help guide our conversations throughout the evening, as well as Supper Club TV for topical interviews:
- Chris Ulliott - Chief Information Security Officer, RBS
- Tom Croall - Senior Manager, Operational Resilience Oversight, Tesco Bank
Join the best GRC network on the planet to learn, share and network with like-minded industry professionals over dinner and drinks.
Due to high demand, there is a £5 charge to secure your seat for this event, which will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Support. This is an SAI Global sponsored event, meaning all food and drinks are covered. Please let me know if you have any dietary requirements.
Kyloe Restaurant & Grill, 1-3 Rutland Street, EdinburghEH1 2AE
- 6:45 PM - Arrival and seating
- 7:00 PM - Welcome and introduction by Lee Edge
- 7:15 PM - 1st Speaker
- 7:30 PM - Starter served
- 8:00 PM - 2nd Speaker
- 8:15 PM - Main course Served
- 9:15 PM - 3rd Speaker
- 9:30 PM - Dessert / coffee served & networking
- 9:45 PM - Summary and closing comments by Lee Edge
- 9:45-11:00 PM - Drinks and networking for those that don't have trains to catch
Password = scotland